TUSCANY YOGA JAM » HERE'S THE NITTY GRITTY
- 7 days / 6 nights accommodations at a lovely boutique resort, with modern amenities in a traditional Tuscan design
- Daily asana classes with master teachers, plus in-depth workshops and daily meditation, plus special stuff like yoga nidras, singing, and dance parties!
- Lovingly decorated bedrooms located in a variety of charming apartments spaced around the resort. Each apartment has a small kitchen with stove and refrigerator and sink…great if you’re on a budget or inspired to cook!
- Delicious, fresh authentic Tuscan cooking (2 meals per day). Most of the food you’ll eat is grown on the property, or within a few miles. This area of Tuscany is well-known for simple dishes that are made amazing by the most absolutely fresh and tasty ingredients
- Picture-perfect authentic Tuscan towns, 2 winery visits, a secluded, drop-dead gorgeous beach, made-for-photos Tuscan countryside at every turn, and a week of laughter, fun, and new friends – you’ll meet fun-loving people from all over the world
- Plenty of time to explore the Tuscan countryside, either as part of the group or on your own
- Italian hosts who know the area and can help you arrange whatever your heart desires. Mountain biking, trekking, horseback riding, Roman and Etruscan ruins and archaeological museums, and the well-known Tuscan tourist cities of Siena and Pisa are all close by!
- The Early Bird discount expires May 1 or until sold out, whichever comes first. So don’t wait!
- If family or friends are joining you, the price is the same for them whether they participate in the yoga or not!
- The price is the same whether you eat all of the scheduled meals or not!
- If you rent a car and use that car for the excursions (instead of using the provided transportation), the price is the same!
$1,495 Early Bird ($1,895 after May 20th)
Shared bedroom, shared bath: $1,495 ($1,895 after May 20th)
Usually 2 twin beds in the same room – not private!
Semi-private bedroom, shared bath: $1,595 ($1,995 after May 20th)
Bedroom separated by a partial wall or curtain
Private bedroom, shared bath: $1,795 ($2,195 after May 20th)
Private bedroom, sharing bath with others
Private bedroom, private bath: $1,995 ($2,395 after May 20th)
Private bedroom, private bath – no sharing required
The easiest airports to fly into are Rome, Florence, and Pisa. Once you’re on the ground in Italy, you have several ground transportation options:
- Take the train. The train system in Italy is very good, with clean trains that run regularly from all major airports. You can take the train to Montepescali, the village right up the road from the resort. Let us know your arrival time so we can send a car to pick you up. Trains from Rome (about 3 hours), Florence (about 3 hrs), and Pisa (about 2 hours) are generally 15 – 30 Euros. There are ticket counters in all major airports, staffed by people who can help you get the right tickets. Tell them you need to get to Montepescali station and they’ll take care of the rest.
- Rent a car. The area of Tuscany where we are staying is very quiet, so once you get out of the big cities you should encounter very little traffic. Google Maps works well on phones, although you can occasionally hit a spot where there’s no signal. If that happens, just keep driving through the beautiful countryside, and ask the first person you see for directions. They’ll tell you which way to go – and then probably invite you in for dinner!
- Get a private car service. This is the most expensive option, of course. Plan on spending 150 Euros minimum, each way, per person. Shuttle Direct provides private cars. The resort is located in the small village of Braccagni (very close to the Montepescali train station). The largest nearby city is Grosseto. The Help page on the Shuttle Direct website has phone numbers you can call if you have any questions or to book a car.
- If you’re coming with family or friends and want to stay in the same apartment or bedroom, we’ll make every effort to accommodate you. You can let us know your preferences when you register. Otherwise, we’ll select a room and roommates for you!
- All beds are either twin or queen – no king size beds!
- All apartments have a kitchen with pots, pans, tableware, etc.