Top ten reasons why you should sign up for the weekend yoga retreat at Mayacamas in the wine country of Northern California
February 26-28, 2016
10. It is time for some self care. You will be nourished.
9. Calistoga and the retreat center are totally beautiful.
8. You will be surrounded by wonderful, like-minded people.
7. I will be assisted in class by an amazing yoga teacher, Tania Varela-Ibarra. You get more hands on assists, she is an expert with modifications and will help you if you are dealing with an injury or a special need.
6. I have a present from Japan for participants.
5. Saturday night we will play fun games around a campfire with s'mores. (Or tuck into bed, everything is optional.)
4. Stellar massage therapists on site: Fiana Anderson offering Thai and ayurvedic & Hayley Ebersole offering deep tissue.
3. The food is plucked from the farm. It is delicious and nutritious and all dietary restrictions are honored.
2. The hot tub is perfect, and for the bold the pool will wake you up.
1. Yoga, yoga yoga. I pull out the stops for you on retreat. Deep practice & hard relaxation, here we come.
Last year this retreat sold out early, so make sure you get on board by reserving your spot.
ps. don't hesitate to email with any questions.
pss. if you want to come but truly don't have the funds, let me know & I will meditate on a solution.